- Opening XAML files in WPF project with a common 3rd party WPF library set improved by 54.4 % (WOW!)
- Drag and drop a WPF control from the toolbox for a 3rd party WPF control library set improved by 80%!
- Openin XAML file from default Windows Store XAML Grid app with a large number of assembly references unused from XAML improved by 86.1 % !
- 30% of all issues submitted via Microsoft Connect
Photoshop and Illustrator import for Windows Store Projects
- Import Photoshop and Illustrator files into Windows Store XAML apps now, like in WPF, Silverlight and Windows Phone!
Performance and Reliability
- Performance improvements for Blend and Visual Studio 2012 regarding the XAML design surfaces, especially improvements in XAML load time (some issues fixed, work still in progress)
WPF, and SketchFlow are Back!
Create WPF, Silverlight and SketchFlow projects like before in Expression Blend 4:
And here the new Tools=>Options=>SketchFlow settings:
Read more details and catch the latest updates on blendinsider !